The MG-1 is a pair of haircutting scissors that was developed in collaboration with the international cutting expert Marcus Gröllich, Managing Director and Creative Director at MG-Education.
Those who know him knows that he stands for a perfection and precise haircuts!
He gave the MG-1 its minimalist shape, with an slightly rounded tip that makes it even easier to work out particularly sharp and accurately cut outlines.
The special Hamaguri cut makes these scissors extreme sharp and easy to use! Due to the special cutting properties, colour and the Artist Room typical, completely countersunk screw, the MG-1 promises a high class performance!
The MG-1 is also available as left-and right handed hairdressing scissors!
- This professional hair cutting scissor has a size of 5.5 inches
- Available as right- or left-handed hairdressing scissor
- Handmade forging
- HAMAGURI special grinding for long-lasting sharpness
- Very high quality Japanese steel
- Lowered adjusting screws
- Rubber bumpers ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Easy handling due to ergonomic shape
- Perfect for slicing, pointing & blunt cutting
- Slightly rounded tip allows safe working on the skin
- Ideal for precision haircutting
- The hair scissor is supplied in a stylish case
MG-1 Scissor by Marcus Gröllich