PK-1 are professional hairdressing scissors that are especially comfortable to hold thanks to a combination of a linear design and ergonomically shaped handles.
These professional hairdressing scissors ensure a high level of precision – after all, the model owes its name and first-class performance to cutting expert Pascal Kauert.
The rounded tip makes it easier to construct distinct contours and the countersunk screw ensures nothing gets in the way when cutting underneath a comb.
- These professional hairdressing scissors are six inches long
- Cutting blades sharpened by hand
- Premium Japanese cobalt steel
- Sharpness that lasts
- Countersunk adjustment screw
- Rubber bumpers ensure a soft, quiet cut
- Ergonomic shape ensures easy handling
- Perfect for slicing and blunt cuts
- Angled tip allows you to safely work close to the skin
- Ideal for precisely cut contours
- PK-1 model is also a great tool for barbers
- These scissors are delivered in a stylish case
PK-1 Profi Friseurschere by Pascal Kauert
Our scissors are made from Japanese cobalt (VG10 steel) and manufactured exclusively by hand – from their initial construction to the final touches.
VG10 is a premium stainless steel of the highest quality that can be sharpened to deliver a razor-sharp cutting edge.